From The Old Republic Roleplay
A Little About Me
|Real Name:||Mike V.|
|Playstyle:||Tactical - Support/Crowd Control|
|IM Contact:||Yahoo: originalgamer77|
I'm generally an easy going guy. I'm pretty laid back and go with the flow more often than not. That's not to say that I don't occasionally "take charge" when the situation demands it, but for the most part I try to keep things as pleasant and smooth running. I'm an avid RP'er. Lately i've been more into the light and easy going RP over the die-hard, two fisted, high adventure RP. My recent characters really reflect this I think. Some things to know about IB:
- I'm very equal opportunity in my characters. If a concept almost seems to demand one gender over the other, I'll go with it and not simply stick to my "comfort zone". Which is why I've got such a number of both gendered characters. It's not because I like looking at one ass or the other, but just because that's the image I had in my head and I'm all for the female ass kickers.
- I have a number of characters that I consider my "mains". Most of these are part of what's become the Kyle Clan. There is often VERY little that I'll give leeway on in regards to their history, abilities, and personalities. But I won't be afraid to tell you how they would react or act in given circumstances.
- I'm an avid fan of time continuum stories. This should be obvious by my characters and their abilities. IB is the Guardian of Time and Space. It's not as powerful or "god mode" as it would sound. A lot of my characters are really more cautionary tales than super-powered meta-heroes.
- Nothing irritates me more, or quicker, than my characters being made to look like "clown shoes". If you want my character's assistance in a storyline or plot, be prepared for them to be proficient, able, and knowledgeable in the areas that they shine. Don't ask me to include them if you're just gonna make them look like idiots. Some of them are powerful, but only over a very narrow set of circumstances. If your situation happens to be right in their wheelhouse, don't expect them to flub it at the last moment or take away from them what makes them the reason you called for them in the first place.
- My character interactions are RP unless denoted otherwise. If you have an issue or something my character says offends you, which should be very very rare considering my characters. Let me know and we'll work something out. Rest assured that I'll do the same.